There are camping options available at the GeoVenture 2020 event GZ. We have un-powered, as well as powered (10A and 15A) sites available. To book your site, check out the event map below and choose your preferred site, then head on over to the Geocaching SA Shop. At checkout, include your Geocaching name and preferred site in the Order Notes field. Please note that sites are sold on a first come, first serve basis. If someone else purchases your preferred site before you, we will allocate the nearest site in the same category. We will endeavour to update the map with sold sites as quickly as possible, but this is currently a manual process and will lag behind live bookings from time to time. Note that camp sites on the map that have been filled in with solid colour have been booked.
For those who wish to explore other options for their adventure to the area, there are a number of accommodation options in Millicent and the surrounding towns of the Wattle Range council.
- Millicent Lakeside Caravan Park – (08) 8733 1188
- Millicent Hillview Caravan Park – (08) 8733 2806
- Millicent Motel – (08) 8733 1044
- Somerset Hotel-Motel – (08) 8733 2888
- Sandpipers @ Millicent – (08) 8733 2211
- Evergreen at Millicent B&B – 0434 247 641
- Whispering Pines’ The Cottage B&B – (08) 8735 4211
- The Little Yakka B&B – (08) 8739 4070
- Old Mill, Country Retreat – 0419 844 543
- Stone Walls Short Stay – 0447 271 401
- Seagulls Holiday Home – 0439 859 091
- Beachport Caravan Park – (08) 8735 8128
- Southern Ocean Tourist Park – (08) 8735 8153
- Drift Wood Beachport – 0458 184 357
While further afield (at around a 50 minute drive), Coonawarra is an option for those who wish to include wine excursions / day trips as part of their itinerary.