- Setup camp for those who arrive early. Please report to camping coordinator to be directed where to setup your camp.
9:00am – 10:00am
- Sign in for Prepaid Registrations
- Each team will be given caches two temporarily place in the playing field for Sunday’s game.
- This year for all creative hides, the Committee would like a photo of your cache in situ for voting.
- Weekend games will be in your event pack so read carefully the instructions to participate.
- My first JLWE – How to play the game
- A 30 minute session to explain how game day works. Great for both new and old teams to learn how to play the Sunday game, each year something changes.
- This will cover all aspects, Travel Bugs, Bonus Tokens, Score Book, Black Thunder, Map, Area, Safety, Answer questions
- If you miss this session please see a Committee member for more information.
12:00noon – 12:30pm
12:45pm – 2:45pm
3:00pm – 4:00pm at latest
- Return to GZ with your cache placement coordinates.
- Games for kids and adults can mingle and brag about their caching exploits.
6:00pm – 9:30pm
- Zombie Apocalypse Survival Dinner is being served promptly at 7pm to beath the hordes that may follow the smell of roasting foods
- This year’s theme is The Undead & Zombies
- We will spend the night immersed in Mogni’s Mad Minute games! Also there will be a theme parade at 8pm to showcase you undeadness and creativeness. If you don’t have a “costume”, come in this year’s theme colour of grey. Prizes for best zombie or undead disguises!
- Night cache – AllisterW has set up an awesome night cache which can also be done during the day on Sunday
- Bacon and egg sandwich and coffee/tea at GZ. Ensure you bring your voucher
- Group photo on oval
- Email sent of GPX file
- Event Briefing, Recovery Restrictions and Booklet table uncovering
- Cache hunting to start! Go! Go! Go! But drive safely and within speed limits
3.30pm – 4:00pm
- All caching to be finished. All game caches must be retrieved and returned to GZ.
- There will be severe point deduction for not being back on time. 1 point per minute after 4pm
- There will be points for picking up your temporary cache after the completion of caching.
- Best cache voting area will be open to place your cache and present it to the community. All caches will be located in the allocated area for you all to vote on. Voting cards will be onsite with the vote card box. All intended permanent caches may submit a photo that you need to print prior to the event. Please ensure you collect a number and attach to your cache.
- Geocacher’s Presentation night
- Awards for the various games
- Best JLWE caches awards
- Milestone announcements
- 10 year attendance JLWE presentation
- Please Note: Each team should bring a wrapped gift to the value of $10-$15 for the JLWE Gift Bingo. If you are playing as a combined team and want each team member to receive a prize, then bring gifts equal to what you would take.
- Please leave your gift when you register. You will be allocated a number and will need this number for Kutta-Kutta Kapers Saturday night.
7:30am – 8:00am
- Recovery, clean up, ALL PARTICIPANTS